Post-Game Talk: #18| FLYERS 0 at Wild 3 | Tue. Nov. 14, 8:00 pm ET

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
If Ghost was an average offensive player, would he even be in the NHL?
He's not Kimmo, who had 10 lbs on him and knew how to use leverage, and Kimmo was fundamentally far more sound defensively than Ghost.

Ghost is an exceptional offensive defenseman (especially as the PP captain) who's mediocre on defense.
He's still inexperienced and makes too many mistakes, though fewer than last year.

It's not a vendetta to recognize a player's limitations.
Yeah, I think he would.

He's still be average defensively and way above average at puck moving. Ghost with average offense is still much better than a guy like Matt Carle who spent a lot of time in the NHL.

Reactions: Brayden Fattison

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Yeah, I think he would.

He's still be average defensively and way above average at puck moving. Ghost with average offense is still much better than a guy like Matt Carle who spent a lot of time in the NHL.

Ghost is already as effective as guys like Sandis Ozolinsh were, and he was a huge part of a successful team for a long time. Adding to that, I feel his defensive game will only continue to improve year after year. The kid is a hell of a hockey player.

Lindberg

Bennyflyers16 get a life
Oct 5, 2013
If Dale Weise had average hockey IQ, average speed and was average offensively he would be better than a fourth liner.

Reactions: Magua

Hurricane28

Angry Flyers STH/Weather Guy
Aug 22, 2012
South Jersey
The time will never be right because this team is not making any progress. It is doing the opposite.

Well thats what happens when you're a bubble team. There's going to be ups and downs with making the playoffs and barely missing. But you need to look at the big picture and see all of the guys that are coming

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->