16-team Interactive Re-Do Your Roster Draft - 20 Rounds (Now Drafting)

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
if that's true I will change my pick to Joel Edmundson. my bad. thought voynov contract was void
I was really hoping and pleading to get Voynov in my next pick. However I am a nice guy and like to play fair and in this instance, I will put my good guy persona ahead of my hoping and pleading :laugh:

Voynov does not have a contract with LA Kings as they terminated it after his domestic issues. He went to the KHL and if he is signed he would be a UFA. King's do not own his rights. I'd say a UFA Voynov could fetch around $3m/$3.5m per year.

I see that you changed your pick to Edmundson but before I pick, I wanna make sure if you wanna take Voynov or Edmundson.

Let me know @flyersdad

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
Missed the terminated part. He'd still sign for more than 2.5 million though

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
At his age Voynov would get at least 5M imo. If he was making 4.X back then it makes no sense he would be at 3.5 now.

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
@5cotland ill stick with edmundson. you can take voynov
Thanks Dude.

I think after the way Voynov left the NHL and with a salary of over $4m, I dont think anyone will pay him more than that. He burnt a lot of bridges with teams and the league themselves due to his actions so he wont really have much pulling power with having a bidding war.

On that note, I think $3.75m is a fair value.

Reactions: flyersdad

flyersdad

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks Dude.

I think after the way Voynov left the NHL and with a salary of over $4m, I dont think anyone will pay him more than that. He burnt a lot of bridges with teams and the league themselves due to his actions so he wont really have much pulling power with having a bidding war.

I thought he was going to have to take a heavy pay decrease because the team that took him was going to have to deal with all the backlash of his alleged crimes. If voynov was coming back from Russia without that baggage then 5 million/year is probably his floor.

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Thanks Dude.

What UFA signs for less than he was making at RFA ? Is he even legally allowed to work in the US if hes still a wife beater in our parallel dimension ?

Ba whatever at least the draft moves on

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Chicago selects Bryan Rust and Ryan Spooner

Spooner was a beast this year just couldn't stay healthy. 41 points in 59 games split between two teams. I'll take that for 4C and Rust is a good energy grinder type for the 4th line

Kerfoot - Spooner - Rust

@TakinMaattaOnMyRide

My team is officially complete. Let's finish this up boys.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Chicago selects Bryan Rust and Ryan Spooner

Spooner was a beast this year just couldn't stay healthy. 41 points in 59 games split between two teams. I'll take that for 4C and Rust is a good energy grinder type for the 4th line

Kerfoot - Spooner - Rust

@TakinMaattaOnMyRide

My team is officially complete. Let's finish this up boys.

Was really debating Spooner vs. Vanek for one of my final 4th line spots. Great pick.

TorontoTrades

Feb 4, 2012
Was really debating Spooner vs. Vanek for one of my final 4th line spots. Great pick.

I had Vanek typed up until I double checked recent picks haha.

Kerfoot although listed at Center plays mostly LW so I wasn't comfortable leaving him as my 4C.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad