LoneStarHockey

Sep 19, 2011
Texas
cut.jpg

Go Stars!!

SolidusAKA

Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I have been playing with 'what if' lines lately, not fun...

Benn - Seguin - Radulov
Robertson/Hintz - Barzal - Domi
Janmark - Faksa - Shore
Roussel - Smith - Elie

Heiskanen - Klingberg
Lindell - Honka
Methot - Johns

Bishop
Oettinger/Point​

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
You’ll drive yourself crazy with jealousy if you look at the many draft misses the Stars have had.

Nill has been in charge of five drafts, and the Stars don't have even one every day NHL contributor to show for it. That's not good.

Reactions: Benneguin

serp

Jan 17, 2016
God damn it Oleksiak . Don't ever give that man the puck ...

I mean we've seen it time and time again. Oleksiak = walking turnover

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Yeah, Oleksiak seems good for a turnover-into-prime-scoring-chance per period right now.

On the bright side, the new forward lines seem to be working - getting a lot more chances throughout the lineup rather than just all on one line.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I guess Fox Sports is paid handsomely by the DoD for this kind of stuff . Eeesh I'm not really comfortable with a segment that has "Operation Iraqui freedom" and "regime change" in it . Oh well...

This kind of stuff has no business in sports or at least it shouldn't

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Anyway . Great game probably could have potted in 1-2 more on the PP and the Shorthanded Chance for Shore probably should be a goal as well but this one was never in doubt.

northstars

May 11, 2016
Saskatchewan
I guess Fox Sports is paid handsomely by the DoD for this kind of stuff . Eeesh I'm not really comfortable with a segment that has "Operation Iraqui freedom" and "regime change" in it . Oh well...

Its called programming. Americans are being programmed at sporting events pure and simple. Pathetic really.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven

I’m not a fan of commercialized patriotism, but with it being the game before Veteran’s Day, don’t get too worked up about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->