Blue Jays GDT: ('14 v7) Next Game: Vs KC|May 29|7pm ET/4pm PT| Shields vs Dickey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Ugh. Reyes must feel like crap.

That was a heartbreaking loss. I hope it doesn't take the wind out of our sails.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
When did it become norm for so many players get caught looking. Back in the day all the good hitters hacked down 2strikes put the ball in play

Now players get caught looking

Is it too much scouting info

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
To many mistakes

We had 2 guys picked off
Dickey was kept in to long
Reyes with the key error in the 9th

TheThrill81*

Everyone here posted about the mistake :help:

But you're the one who took it to the point as if he's a liability to the team for the next 3 or 4 years

With his health issues the past 2 seasons and all around play on top of his contract for the next 3 years, he's more of a liability than an asset. But sure, let's single me out for using logic and facts.

Hopefully the jays don't go on a losing streak now

Careful now, you'll be accused of throwing the whole team under the bus.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
With his health issues the past 2 seasons and all around play on top of his contract for the next 3 years, he's more of a liability than an asset. But sure, let's single me out for using logic and facts.

weird. I don't see a negative war, but to each his own subjective opinions. Who would you prefer at SS? Diaz? Goins?

mikebel111*

Okay bud. Coming from someone who thinks Dion is an elite D man!

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I'm kind of curious though as to why nobody posted these opinions of Reyes that night he scored twice from 2n don balls that never left the infield. I guess you forgot to, or you were too busy or something

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
Terrible loss. Period. Reyes has been weak. Redmond never been a fan

But hey we just won 9 straight. Start a new streak tomorrow

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Reyes has won us a hell of a lot more games than he has cost us. Besides, it's either him or it's Diaz/Goins out there. I know who I'd want.

It was a bad throw. Shouldn't have happened, but oh well. He probably feels worse about it than anyone else on the team.

tamle

Nov 13, 2013
who cares about the Jays loosing, Montreal is finished!

I was actually sad for the Habs when I flipped over their game to see them down by 1 trying to tie it with an extra man. More depressed about the Jays loss though. Still stink now. :shakehead

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Whatever, not like we were going to win every game

Just need to keep playing good ball and not give it all back

tamle

Nov 13, 2013
problem is only Cecil hadn't pitched out in the pen for the last couple. The starters need be at their best or this series will be a long one.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
So the Jays win last night on a throwing error .. And blew it tonight on a throwing error

That's some instant karma for you .. Call it even and move on .. What's important is that they bounce back and hopefully take 2of the remaining 3 games to at least split this 4 gamer

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I feel for Reyes, i really do. He does a lot for the team and just happens to **** up at the worst possible time. No biggie.

I'm more worried about the pitching at this point. That's 3 straight games now where the offense has had to bail them out.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
we're over 1000 posts and like an hour past the end of the game. Time to close up shop. New GDT will be up late tonight so it's ready for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad