['12 HFB Draft Board] #2

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
This reminds me, is anyone setting up the HFB mock draft that went to each team forum for their individual pick in the first round or is the preliminary discussion for that series of polls? That was awesome watching it develop last year.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
This reminds me, is anyone setting up the HFB mock draft that went to each team forum for their individual pick in the first round or is the preliminary discussion for that series of polls? That was awesome watching it develop last year.

That was good last year, I guess we would have to wait until after the cup has been won but could start it now for the non-playoff teams.

K19*

-Yakupov's obviously going 1st.
-There's no way Columbus takes another lazy Russian with work ethic issues. They will take either Murray or Gal or Forsberg.
-Montreal's scouts prefer Galchenyuk to Grigorenko because Gal has a far superior work ethic (while being equally talented) to Grig. Plus, Gal's injury concerns are overblown. It helps that Malkin and Datsyuk have had the same injuries/surgeries and they are fine.
-NYI wants Murray here, but good chance he's already taken. I think they with Forsberg.

I can see Grigorenko as the classic faller due to the Russian stigma + work ethic issues. He might fall further because Burke's picking at 5 and they don't seem like a match. However, I'd take Grig at 5.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
That was good last year, I guess we would have to wait until after the cup has been won but could start it now for the non-playoff teams.

I was hoping for that, seemed like it was rushed last year. Could do the non-playoff picks now, then first round exits, and so on and so forth. Would allow for more time for the individual polls to be open for more deliberation.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad