86qf7cS.png

5YGbwWw.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Reactions: The Green Unit

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Isles went to a shootout last night. We're probably getting Greiss.

No excuses.

Which means we'll have plenty of excuses when they kick our ass.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This year for Xmas was looking for a Callahan hat trick. This was the response....

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
It feels as if the last time we faced these guys it started a bad trend for us, one that we only really managed to shake last game so let's hope that the team remember that and work hard to not let it repeat itself and that we can keep building on how we played last game.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It feels as if the last time we faced these guys it started a bad trend for us, one that we only really managed to shake last game so let's hope that the team remember that and work hard to not let it repeat itself and that we can keep building on how we played last game.

All teams have slumps. No such thing as a perfect season in hockey. Good teams find a way to end those slumps and get back on track like they have.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
All teams have slumps. No such thing as a perfect season in hockey. Good teams find a way to end those slumps and get back on track like they have.

Oh I know, it's not fun when it happens but it does however it's how you get out of those slumps that matters and the teamn played really great last game and I just meant that I hope that they keep building on that and that they do remember what happened last time they played against NYI so that they don't end up playing like that again because then they'll lose again.

Obviously

Dec 4, 2013
Does every single thread on this board have to turn into a Callahan discussion? Very meaningless player to this team yet everywhere I browse he is being discussed

Reactions: Stammertime91

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Oh I know, it's not fun when it happens but it does however it's how you get out of those slumps that matters and the teamn played really great last game and I just meant that I hope that they keep building on that and that they do remember what happened last time they played against NYI so that they don't end up playing like that again because then they'll lose again.

NYI are tough this year, but if they stick to their game, should be fine. I was reading some tweets, and Cooper does not feel too sold with the lines and think he could see changes, even during tonight’s game, I wonder what he is looking at. Not sure if you posted that tweet.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
The top line has all our north-south players and the second line has all our east-west players.

Leonardo87

Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
The top line has all our north-south players and the second line has all our east-west players.

Considering the top line has 3 centers don't have to worry if someone gets chased.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad