GDT: 12/2/17 - 7:00PM EDT - San Jose vs Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
That was a much more fun game than we've seen in a while. The first period was a bit meh, it wans't bad but it wans't great but the 2nd and 3rd were awesome and much more like we want to see the tema play.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
And to go forward, we had to go backward. Who woulda thought
Bq69RiS.gif

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
We need to just keep Conacher up. It makes me sick to think JAM turned into a 30 goal scorer and all we had to do was just give the guy a chance. I'm not saying Conacher is going to do the same thing. I'm saying that he's a better 3rd and 4th line option than Brown -who by some miracle almost always manages to do nothing every night and Paquette -who by some miracle almost always manages to get hurt

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
Missed this one due to Christmas party but was nice to have my phone get the updates. Just watched the highlights. Good to see Kutch shooting again.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Glad to see a full team effort tonight. Vasi played well as per usual. Glad to see Johnny and Palat have good games today.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
That was fun to be at! Crazy atmosphere, very silly Star Wars humor/games/stuff and a nice win. Great to see Johnny finally hit the back of the net! Twice! :D Conacher with two goals in two games... :eek: We should think about keeping him up with the big guys!

Defense was a lot more solid than I expected with both Dotchin and Coburn out. Minutes were spread pretty evenly (except for Heddy, of course).

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
He's not getting unlucky - he's not lifting the puck. Goals aren't scored along the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad