Post-Game Talk: 12/15/17 | Sharks 3 @ Canucks 4 in OT

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
Not what I expected at all, thought it was one of the worst NHL games I've seen in a long time. Liked seeing JV drive the net hard even if it was just the once. Brock looked really confident w the puck and obv a great shot. Hate the Gagner signing but love the reaction.

Reactions: petrishriekandgo

WTG

December 5th
Jan 11, 2015
West Coast
Honestly, a fun exciting open game with lots of chances.

Wish we could play more hockey like this.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Marky really kept us in the game. Some amazing save sequences, and all the goals were deflections.

Granlund started hot on special teams but was pretty much back to his ineffective 5v5 self by the end. Some improvement though.

Biega really brought some fire and jump to the blue line. Most of the D played a little better but for the most part the same old problems with poor decisions and losing battles. Just not enough to cost us the win but enough to make this a close game when it shouldn't have been.

Aside from that goal I thought Gagner brought down his whole line - Loui was decent and Boeser was Boeser.

Nic Dowd was ok, not sure what he provides that couldn't been gotten on waivers. Biega had more physical impact IMO.

Honestly I think Jakey is stringing together some solid games. FINALLY drove the net and almost scored. He needs to realize that's what he needs to do. Then his shot will be more effective, and he won't get caught in the corner where he's harmless.

Sedins stepping up like always. It's hard to describe how much they've meant to this franchise and they have been quite good the last 10 games or so. They still shouldn't have gotten a second shift in OT though.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
This is more like it. Win or lose, as long as we compete, and Brock scores, I'm reasonably happy.

For all the pain we endure as Nuck fans, please, Hockey Gods, let us win the **&#**ing lottery.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad