GDT: 12/12/17 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ St. Louis

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Whoa, BIG win. 5 in a row too. Go Bolts!

giphy.gif

Kuch has a kind of cold intensity that I love. I feel like he's become a big-time leader in the last year or so.

shpongle falls

Ass Möde
Oct 1, 2014
The Night Train
I've been a lifelong Blues fan but for a long while now the Lightning have been my second favorite team in the league for sure, The Bolts have a sweet logo/jersey and have a perfect roster right now. Lightning look legit af this year, congrats on the win! Can't believe Sobotka missed that wide open net, that was brutal lol.:laugh:

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
I've been a lifelong Blues fan but for a long while now the Lightning have been my second favorite team in the league for sure, The Bolts have a sweet logo/jersey and have a perfect roster right now. Lightning look legit af this year, congrats on the win! Can't believe Sobotka missed that wide open net, that was brutal lol.:laugh:
I've just finished watching this game. You were actually playing really well. I specifically paid attention to my favorite Blues players Yashkin and Tarasenko (cause I am Russian too). They should've scored at least a couple of goals each, but somehow managed to spoil their share of good moments. Just a bad luck. Anyway you are doing good. I guess it could be a nice to see you the SC final :nod:

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Does anyone else get the feeling we got really lucky last night? Were it not for a few foolish plays by Tarasenko and Sabotka missing an empty net it's entirely possible the game not only would've been tied but we would've been behind

Shoresy Snipes

Give yer B's a T ya T F'r
May 6, 2017
Does anyone else get the feeling we got really lucky last night? Were it not for a few foolish plays by Tarasenko and Sabotka missing an empty net it's entirely possible the game not only would've been tied but we would've been behind

In a word. .. YES.
Especially considering the Blues players that were out. If both teams are healthy, that would make for one helll of a possible 7 game, double OT series final.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Vassy is a stud.

Serg is really being challenged to step up into top 4 minutes with Coburn out. He’s responding nicely and his presence on the ice really creates scoring chances. I hope his minutes exceed Coburns once even once everyone is healthy. Nothing against Coburn, he’s good, Serg is just better.

Good move by Coop getting TJ on the top 2 lines. He plays a skill game and needs skill around him. Gurode is showing great versatility, as he can do either. His ability to match with Killer on the 3rd line has really made the Lightning better.

Finally why was Gurode taking face offs with the second PP unit?

waterboy65

Jul 7, 2017
I was watching Conacher a bit closer than usual and must admit that I just don't see him as a regular for our lineup. He gets blown up so easily by defenders and is constantly losing puck battles which you have to do on a bottom six line when you don't have elite scoring skills. With the improved play of Erne down in juniors, I would give Erne a try on that line with Gourde and Killorn to see what he can do. That line would be a nice physical line with some skill and grit!

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
I was watching Conacher a bit closer than usual and must admit that I just don't see him as a regular for our lineup. He gets blown up so easily by defenders and is constantly losing puck battles which you have to do on a bottom six line when you don't have elite scoring skills. With the improved play of Erne down in juniors, I would give Erne a try on that line with Gourde and Killorn to see what he can do. That line would be a nice physical line with some skill and grit!
Or atleast rotate Brown in more

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Sobotka missed the open net, but so did Sergachev. It evens out. We didn't play our A game and St. Louis were down 2 top players. Both teams are better than what we saw last night. Take the 2 points and move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad