Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Leafs too much 5-3 Leafs our goalsby Baertchi Virtanen and Henrick

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
As I mentioned in the last GDT, I'd love for the Canucks to all come out for the warm up wearing the #15... but this is also Daniels night.

I hope they find a way to properly honour both.

How about a #15 shoulder patch for the rest of the season and a 2hr long standing ovation for Danny?

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
I liked Leaf fans more when they didn't have a good, young upcoming team filled with promise.

Wait, that didn't sound right.

I don't like Leaf fans.

That's better. :)

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
I still remember when I first came to Canada in 1998, my mom's friend gave me T-shirt that says "Toronto Maple Leafs" on it. I thought hey it's Toronto the capital of Canada (lulz) and Maple Leafs is symbol of Canada, cool I'll wear this and show that I love this country. Although I did think weird why is the shirt blue though, isn't Canada suppose to be red n white? At school it felt like I was gonna get punched in the throat around every corner.

Ah good times...

Eddy Punch Clock

Jack Adams 2028
Jun 13, 2007
Chillbillyville
I still remember when I first came to Canada in 1998, my mom's friend gave me T-shirt that says "Toronto Maple Leafs" on it. I thought hey it's Toronto the capital of Canada (lulz) and Maple Leafs is symbol of Canada, cool I'll wear this and show that I love this country. Although I did think weird why is the shirt blue though, isn't Canada suppose to be red n white? At school it felt like I was gonna get punched in the throat around every corner.

Ah good times...

So what brings a family of Valkynaxians to Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad