GDT: 11th Anniversary Edition of "2006 Was A Fraud!"

SaskCanesFan

Feb 27, 2015
Faulk denied for the hatty.

Grinder Lindholm might be the most talented grinder I've seen. Dude makes finesse and power forward type moves regularly yet nothing happens. SAD!

Yup, and to go with your other post, I've long thought that Lindholm is a guy who will explode if the Canes gave up and traded him. Makes so many smart skilled moves, but the points just don't seem to come like you'd expect.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Yup, and to go with your other post, I've long thought that Lindholm is a guy who will explode if the Canes gave up and traded him. Makes so many smart skilled moves, but the points just don't seem to come like you'd expect.
The scary thing about him is that he actually seemed to be even more offensively creative as a rookie and sophomore in the league. He tries safer dekes and passes now, but obviously there are trade offs to this.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Unlike a lot of you that go to the games, I wasn't really aware that I hated the Sabres or their fans. But a quick read through their GDT and I think I get it. I wish them nothing but a continued lack of any success whatsoever.
Most arrogant sports city ever. For no reason to boot.

I work and have worked with tons of Western NY people. They are a special breed of miserable. I usually don't mind Northerners who move south in search of better weather and cheaper living. Not them, though.

Surprisingly Massholes and people from New Jersey seem to be the nicest when they move here

Jun 21, 2016
Latvia
Just a side note, why are Latvian names so cool looking/sounding? Kristers Gudlevskis is still one of the coolest names I've ever heard.
I don`t know man, we have taken something little from every culture what has been here- Swedish, Russian, German and of course native Latvian, so our names are pretty awesome sometimes!

Missed 3rd because I had to drive out for a bit, but I didn`t miss much I think, 4-2, seen all of the goals, boys did the job! Very happy with a win.

I am sorry, but Ward have to start next game as well, he is looking pretty good!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->