TEHNuPI.png

LcE6QoS.png

tPgcukJ.png

n9ZQoCX.png

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
And for what it's worth this is my post to directly apologize Matt for being an asshole in the last GDT because I said I'd do it here as well as in the other thread. I'm sure he can the other post as well.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
No need to apologize man. I responded with stupid shit too. Hockey makes us passionate but I don't think we've crossed any lines.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
No need to apologize man. I responded with stupid **** too. Hockey makes us passionate but I don't think we've crossed any lines.

Well I can vouch for you not crossing any lines. Me on the other hand there's no excuse for me being an asshole to the one person trying to have calm, rational conversation in a room full of people overreacting. Like I said I just saw you first and my frustration with everyone finally took its toll on me. So I went and did something stupid. Thanks for understanding

All said and done I think it's fair to say the Lightning are going to have to win this game at even strength. The Sabres do not take a lot of penalties and when they do, their PK is still at nearly 82% -good for 10th place. Play simple and the chances will come at even strength.

And if there was any night for Tyler Johnson to have a big game this is it.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
No need to apologize man. I responded with stupid **** too. Hockey makes us passionate but I don't think we've crossed any lines.

Well I can vouch for you not crossing any lines. Me on the other hand there's no excuse for me being an ******* to the one person trying to have calm, rational conversation in a room full of people overreacting. Like I said I just saw you first and my frustration with everyone finally took its toll on me. So I went and did something stupid. Thanks for understanding
tumblr_ngwhdaYSfF1u5firdo1_r1_500.jpg

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Steazy GDT as per the usual. Big game from Sustr tonight propels the team to victory.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Time to get back on track again and the team needs to not let it stick in their heads and view these last couple of games as a learning moment and use them to see what we need to get better at.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I'm feeling a lot better than I thought I would. Let's go Bolts!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->