GDT: 11/16/23 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Chicago

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Why in the hell is Tanner Jeannot on this team? I know it was a rhetorical question. What a waste of draft picks and salary cap.
The problem is Jeannot or the price that GM pay for him?
I love players like him, it's necessary in any hockey game and was part of the sport, can't understand the people who hate enforcers. Algo get a fair deal, can score some points and is important in the locker room like most of the players playing that style of hockey, same reason that Watson get a deal.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Well, it’s a win atleast. 2 needed points. Hopefully Cirelli is ok, this is a team that lacks depth especially with ABB falling out of favor

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Actually a pretty solid defensive game for once. Kuch made an awful turnover on the second Hawks goal but fortunately that didn't sink us. We desperately need some scoring from other lines than the first line but when the bottom six is filled with grinders, you can't expect too much.

Chicago sucks but at least it was a step in the right direction and that's a statement you couldn't make for too many games this season.

Reactions: Renopucker

Peacefool

Nov 15, 2019
Finally a good wing following good game!

I was also surprised when I hear that we have 12(!) players with under 45 NHL games, wow!

I also think lines are finally be setting up. Jeannot Ace Motte, was a good line, Watson is much usefull in the line than ABB, terminate Sherys contract,trade ABB for +- good D player. As much I was happy for ABB to score here but I think that Abb does not belong in bottom 6, but in top 6 he isnt better than Hagel,Cirelli,Paul, he will not win the spot from those 3 guys. (Kuch Point Stammer are other top 6 guys and ABB wont win spot there) Maybe if he had some grit like Ace he could be at top 9,but unfortunately he is not. (I will be happy if I am wrong)

Reactions: Tampa22

Fan from AK

May 19, 2021
Alaska
The problem is Jeannot or the price that GM pay for him?
I love players like him, it's necessary in any hockey game and was part of the sport, can't understand the people who hate enforcers. Algo get a fair deal, can score some points and is important in the locker room like most of the players playing that style of hockey, same reason that Watson get a deal.
Please where are Jeannot's actual "points"? He is invisible until he fights.

Tampa22

Eternally grateful TBL enforcers!
Oct 11, 2010
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Please where are Jeannot's actual "points"? He is invisible until he fights.
He's 10 in points in the team averaging just 13 minutes per game and only taking few shifts in the 2nd PP line, then just limited between 3 and 4th line. Never had the chance like ABB or Sheary both invisible in fights and points like the rest of team. But I understand, when things doesn't work the problems are the players who drop the gloves. Sadly is the problem for most of hockey fans. Hope you are mad with contract of Cirelli making more than 6 million playing center in 3rd line and having the same goals than Jeannot.

Fan from AK

May 19, 2021
Alaska
He's 10 in points in the team averaging just 13 minutes per game and only taking few shifts in the 2nd PP line, then just limited between 3 and 4th line. Never had the chance like ABB or Sheary both invisible in fights and points like the rest of team. But I understand, when things doesn't work the problems are the players who drop the gloves. Sadly is the problem for most of hockey fans. Hope you are mad with contract of Cirelli making more than 6 million playing center in 3rd line and having the same goals than Jeannot.
5 freaking draft picks just to get him. A lot of money is spent in cap room for a fighter that cannot skate.? He actually scored tonight with the money and draft picks. Cool, you can disagree with me. That is fine Goodnight.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
5 freaking draft picks just to get him. A lot of money is spent in cap room for a fighter that cannot skate.? He actually scored tonight with the money and draft picks. Cool, you can disagree with me. That is fine Goodnight.
"5 draft picks" who cares the first round pick is the only thing of value. you can get 4th and 5th round picks for nothing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad