GDT: 11/12/17 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Anaheim

PRZ45MD

Aug 11, 2016
Was at the game tonight. Great arena, great seats. Brownie's GWG was in my sight-line from Section 224. Was incredible watching him get his feet/body around the puck to snap it far side top shelf through a screen. Then he celly'd right in front of me about 20' away. Was fantastic.

Ducks were missing Kesler and Getzlaf. Pretty large subtractions from a team to be missing your top 2 centers. How'd we do without Stamkos and Point on a given night vs. say...St. Louis or Columbus? Ducks did well behind absolutely stellar goal tending from Gibson. It's a 3-0 lead going into the 2nd without Gibson standing on his head.

Reactions: Maelmoor

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Got a bit lucky on that no-goal call (I think it was in). Evidence was not conclusive and the refs called it according to the rules. If they don't see white or don't have a clear view of the puck they can't overrule the on-ice call (which was no goal). Feels good the be on the receiving end of it for a change (especially after Cally's no goal).

Over all and judging by performance I think we deserved the 2nd point more than the Ducks.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
Just've finished watching. 6 out of 6 baby. Ruins of California looks ok to me :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad