100 Level vs. 200 Level

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Does anyone know if there are any differences in seat width and leg room from the 100 level seating to the 200 level seating? Sure seems that the 200 level seating is tighter!

tntkid

Fire Maurice & Chevy
Nov 27, 2011
Winnipeg, Manitoba
The fatter our fans get the tighter the seats seem to get. lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: GNP

JetsNut

Jan 28, 2015
Delete what? It’s an honest question and if you don’t know then just don’t comment.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Delete what? It’s an honest question and if you don’t know then just don’t comment.

I think they were saying they wanted their own post removed, not yours.

To answer your question - I don't think there's a difference in seating generally, but there might be a little less room in a corner seat compared to one of the straight lines of seating.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Well that went sideways fast. Weird.

I'm not sure if the seating is necessarily different between 100 and 200 levels but it definitely has variability based on where you are in the arena itself. My season tickets have only been in two places, 112 and 103 and we definitely have about 2 more inches of leg room and the seats are unquestionably wider in 103 than they were in 112.

In 103 our row was straight as an arrow (and I think one of the longest in the arena at 24 seats of which we were smack in the middle) and tight as can be. It doesn't help that I'm 6'1" and the guy I usually go with is 6'4".

Our seats are a little odd in 103 in that we're in a split row with only 8 seats on our side with another staircase on the other end of our aisle, then more seats on the other side but same section. But we're a lot happier where we are.

I've sat in a few other sections as well including row 1 of section 104 and those seats were more like section 112 - tight. My general opinion is that the seating is just plain tight no matter what, with some exceptions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad