100 Greatest NHL players

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOVALEV10*

moneyp said:
Repeated from another thread (I'm in that kinda mood!):

Hey, Kovalev10, how old were YOU when that series happened?

On the Marcel Dionne thread (http://www.hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=142003), you wrote:

"Ok um I havent really had the upportunity to watch him play either but my dad has informed me of his greatness as he's 3 years older then Dionne."

Your dad is three years older than Marcel Dionne, yet you saw The Flower play, is that right? Did you go back in time or something?

Curious,
MoneyP

My dad is 62.. isnt Dionne like 59 or something? When the series happened I was 18. My dad lef to live in LA in 1970 or something when I was only 8 because he couldn't find his job here. So he went to a lot of LA games so he really knows Dionne much more then me and was a lot older and mature when Dionne was at his prime. I admit he's a better hockey guy then me.

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
chooch said:
29 Brodeur, Richard
23 Liut, Mike
21 Beaupre, Don
21 McLean, Kirk
21 Millen, Greg
18 Edwards, Don
18 Ranford, Bill
17 Lemelin, Reggie
17 Lessard, Mario

The top 9 all loser goalies. Again more proof.

Maybe Millen and Lessard; as for the rest you`ve got a Conn Smythe winner, a Vezina winner, a Pearson winner and four guys who have been to the Stanley Cup Final. Loser city.

It should be noted that on your beloved accessory to **** hero Lemieux`s top 10 list, Liut, Ranford and Beaupre also appear there. I guess Lemieux racked up a lot of goals against loser goalies too. Other than Ranford there`s no Cup winners amongst the goalies Mario`s scored against the most, but there are those two legends Glenn Healy and Alain Chevrier

reckoning

Jan 4, 2005
tom_servo said:
All things being equal, any player is bound to score more goals against bad goalies than good ones.

Sorry, but that comment contains too much logic and common sense. No room for that here when chooch is on a rampage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad