10 Years Ago Today

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
One of the greatest moments I have ever had at a Senators game.

It was a beautiful day, we had some epic tailgating prior to heading into the arena and then completely dismantled the Habs in our 1st playoff series against them.

Pageau hat trick and part of the group that started the, "Pageauuuu..Pageau, Pageau, Pageauuuuuu!!!!" chant (I don't care if you believe me!) A historic day in Senators lore.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I was there

A glorious memory riding a bus back downtown full of Sens chanting Pageau surrounding two ill looking Habs fans

Reactions: OD99

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
I was there

A glorious memory riding a bus back downtown full of Sens chanting Pageau surrounding two ill looking Habs fans
Say what you will about the CTC location I always loved the bus rides back after a playoff game. Reasons like that are why.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Say what you will about the CTC location I always loved the bus rides back after a playoff game. Reasons like that are why.
I remember filing out of the rink that night. Both huge staircases packed wall to wall with people singing in unison

Pageau Pageau Pageau Pageau

I had a pic of it on an old phone. Probably have that pic backed up somewhere

Reactions: OD99 and ColinM

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
Finally getting over the hump in the playoffs against a Canadian geographic and division rival was a pretty big deal that kind of goes unspoken about. I can only imagine what the banter would be like if between the Leafs and Habs we had gone a combined 0-6 record against them.

Getting that first series win in the very first series matchup was also a nice way to order it as well.

IpsoPostFacto

No opinions, just reactions
Dec 17, 2017
One of the greatest moments I have ever had at a Senators game.

It was a beautiful day, we had some epic tailgating prior to heading into the arena and then completely dismantled the Habs in our 1st playoff series against them.

Pageau hat trick and part of the group that started the, "Pageauuuu..Pageau, Pageau, Pageauuuuuu!!!!" chant (I don't care if you believe me!) A historic day in Senators lore.

The Walrus was amazing that series.

Reactions: Cosmix and OD99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad