GDT: 10/7/23 - 6:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Florida [Preseason Game 7]

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Shots on goal I think were 20-10 midway through the game and it looked like we were headed to another 40+ shots against game, but we've straightened things out. 25-18 with 5 minutes to go.

Reactions: Summer Rose

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Ok, because the season is about to start, and I had to miss this game, I shall not jinx us like I did with Vasy.

No currently surviving starting player will be used as my icon. I'll just look for a team emblem or something.

Good win tonight boys!

GO BOLTS!

Reactions: TheFurryPickle

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Good game to see how Johansson would react when things didn't go his way like the first 2 games. I thought he played well the 2nd half of the game and made some big saves to keep the Panthers to just 2.

I think Paul has won the 1st pp unit job. We've tried Hagel and Cirelli there before in place of Killorn last year, but Paul is pretty good at making those plays down low and especially across to Stammer. We have enough pkers too where Paul doesn't need to play both special teams every night either.

Curious to see how our depth scoring goes starting Tuesday. It seemed like almost everybody got on the scoreboard this preseason, and the first guy that comes to mind is Jeannot who had 2 goals. That's big for helping him reset and leave 2022-23 in the past. Merela, ABB, Glendening, Motte, Sheary, Watson all got at least 1 as well. Cirelli and Paul both had good preseasons too. There's no 25+ goal scorer in the group to replace Killorn but can Cirelli and Jeannot have bounce back years offensively? Can the bottom 6 guys collectively chip in a little more than Maroon, Namestnikov, Bellemare, and Perry? Or will we be really relient on Hagel, Stamkos, Pointer, and Kuch?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00