Pre-Game Talk: 10/19 Sabres (6-1-1) @ Sharks (3-4-0) 10:30pm ET

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
Welp, this opinion didn't age well :laugh:

I wonder if Joker’s solid play overall in tougher minutes than Dahlin has given Krueger the confidence to pair them up. I expect they will at least start the game with expectation of the lowest minutes 55. Then how the game plays out will influence things.

But Joker had pretty good underlying numbers with an OZS% of 49%. If he gets a 67% OZS like Dahlin he may do some serious damage.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
f*** these 10:30 games, I've been bored waiting for hockey from 7 to now and I still have 45 mins to go.

I literally have nothing to do, busy all day looking for some downtime and now that I have it I'm bored waiting for 1030. Girl is out with her friends and my friends and I went out last night so everyone is literally a write off.

This is the longest wait ever.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
**** these 10:30 games, I've been bored waiting for hockey from 7 to now and I still have 45 mins to go.

I literally have nothing to do, busy all day looking for some downtime and now that I have it I'm bored waiting for 1030. Girl is out with her friends and my friends and I went out last night so everyone is literally a write off.

Oh man, enjoy the alone time. Have a few brews. Spend time with Mary Jane. I love nights to myself, though not too many.

Reactions: slip

Deevo

Jul 25, 2006
Halifax, Nova Scotia
**** these 10:30 games, I've been bored waiting for hockey from 7 to now and I still have 45 mins to go.

this sounds like my dream evening

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad