GDT: 10/17/17: 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
If you hockey, you would understand why the knights have a better record than the banged up dux.
I do. It's more a look at the way this season has started. Don't get me wrong. I want Vegas to do well, but Anaheim's needs come first and I'm worried they won't be able to recover. Anaheim always struggles out of the gate even when healthy. They're gonna have to play catch up with the added suck salad that they've got players on and off the ice with injuries.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
I do. It's more a look at the way this season has started. Don't get me wrong. I want Vegas to do well, but Anaheim's needs come first and I'm worried they won't be able to recover. Anaheim always struggles out of the gate even when healthy. They're gonna have to play catch up with the added suck salad that they've got players on and off the ice with injuries.
Agreed, feel the same way with the oil. Dahlin would help immensely.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Not much chance of getting tired of 5 on 5 hockey in the Habs/Sharks game. :laugh:

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
So what's the Vegas Knights deal with Shipachyov? He was supposed to be their #1 C. Dude dominated the KHL last season.

He has played 8 minutes tonight. Wtf?

Yes they are winning games. I just find their treatment of this kid very strange.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
So what's the Vegas Knights deal with Shipachyov? He was supposed to be their #1 C. Dude dominated the KHL last season.

He has played 8 minutes tonight. Wtf?

Yes they are winning games. I just find their treatment of this kid very strange.
Not really a kid at 30...but yeah it's a bit odd.

Gallant is probably annoyed that he's not hungrier in attacking the net.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
the expansion team has won a lot of games so far

while true that doesn't make what I said wrong Buffalo is really bad, even if they came back in this one that would make them 2-4-1

5 out of a possible 14 points is not good, and that would be IF they won this game but they look like they are about to drop to 1-5-1

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Ruh roh.

3 goals in aside, Subban has been surprisingly good.

Knights just couldn't leave this game without making it tough on themselves though.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
It's absolutely amazing how a team can be so good with the extra man and yet so hilariously bad at even strength.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Smith's penalty doesn't happen and Vegas probably wins this in regulation.

Not a fan of Kane whatsoever but that was a really slick goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad