GDT: 10/14/17 - 7:00PM EDT - St. Louis vs Tampa Bay

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Goods win but holy **** Stamkos is starting to become a concern

7 points in 5 games...coming off a 17 game season last year.... give him time. I think he looks fine considering how much hockey he's missed. Do wish he'd hit the net a little more, but c'mon Stammers not a concern.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Didn't expect three wins this week. That third period against the Caps really turned the corner for this team. Hope this continues next week against two sneaky good opponents in Red Wings and Devils.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
7 points in 5 games...coming off a 17 game season last year.... give him time. I think he looks fine considering how much hockey he's missed. Do wish he'd hit the net a little more, but c'mon Stammers not a concern.
Yeah I'm definitely less concerned about him than Johnson. He's doing plenty of good things.

Was nice to get a 2-1 win to go along with those 5-4, 4-3 wins. We need to win every type of game not just the shootouts.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Stamkos has had soo many oppertunities this year, he's had so many looks and chances created for him, should easily be in double digiits in points right now if he had any finish.

The only other person in the league that gets as many looks as Stamkos gets from his supporting cast is Ovechkin, the team spoonfeeds him on the PP and Kuch/Names have been doing incredible things at ES.

Imagine how much damage Palat-Point-Kucherov could do, they ripped it up at the end of last season and all 3 look improved this year to me.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Kucherov is otherwordly. We had high expectations, and he's blowing them away.

rangerrat

Jan 3, 2010
How has Dan Girardi been for yall
Steady Eddie, just gets the puck out and does his job. Ive seen Dan play back in junior with Ryan Callahan for the Guelph Storm. Still baffles me how he didn't get drafted. His last year the London Knights traded for Dan & our Goalie Adam Dennis to help them in their run for the Memorial Cup.(Canada's Junior Championship) The team coming from the East was Sydney Crosby's. Dan and Mark Methot (Dallas Stars)were Londons shut down pair. With one of the Best Teams Ever in Canadian Junior Hockey, London beat Sydney's Rimouski Team. As a Guelph season ticket owner, I think it's great seeing our young stars from junior progress though the NHL and how well they have done.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Couple bad pinches the first 2 games and maybe 1 bad positional play but after those 2 games he's been quiet which is a good thing based on all the negatives we heard. Kunitz has had some good forechecking but the guys a defensive liability - he should only start in the o-zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad