GDT: 10/14/17 - 7:00PM EDT - St. Louis vs Tampa Bay

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Kuch is unreal...and the thing that makes him even more....everything is the fast that you know that he's doing it all for the team and not for himself.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
End of the match!!
We've played with high concentration and attention.
Maybe this match wasn't very spectacular, but Tampa played it in the right way, against a solid team like Blues.
And the Kuch goal was absolutely unreal.
We've to continue the season in this way.
#GoBolts

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Well, this was an impressive week to say the least. 3-0 against the Caps, Pens and Blues. I think we finally got our defense set in this game although Blues didn't really impress either. We relied much less on Vasy in this game, he didn't have to make any desperate saves to save our asses this time. And another full 60 minute effort by our team. I don't think we had too many of those last season.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
That's consecutive wins against the Capitals, Penguins and Blues and have looked better in each game as they've gone along. You're not gonna do a whole lot better than that. The Lightning have really started to come into their own. Keep it rolling boys. You're doing great.

The real test starts now. New Jersey is a house of horrors for us and Detroit is playing much better hockey as of late.

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Well, not a pretty win at the end, but it was a win. Vasy played great all told, game was a lot of fun.

I didn't expect to start out 4-1 through. We weren't great, but found ways to win against good teams. We have a lot of room to improve too, which means this isn't our peak which is good.

Also Kuch is just nasty. Just insanity what he can do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad