OT: 10,000 Pt XLI - Formerly Duke Phillips' House of Chicken & Waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Where does French Toast factor into this equation?

Waffles = French Toast > pancakes

Pancakes as a group also do not include crepes, pannekoekken, pfannkuchen, blintzes or any other foldable/rollable breakfast delivery system. Those are their own category and fit neatly onto the tier with waffles and french toast (proper french toast. not fresh bread soaked in custard until it's a soggy and gooey mess). Pancakes are strictly traditional western flapjacks/griddlecakes and their similar variants: moderately sized discus-shaped cakes that have some amount of a raising agent like baking powder in them.

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
deboer batman_zpsjpruavtk.jpg

Test.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
Shit, everything is on fire up here. Woke up to a completely red sky and smoke everywhere. Had to pack all my pets and belongings and now I'm waiting to see if I have to evacuate.

WTFetus

Marlov
Mar 12, 2009
San Francisco
****, everything is on fire up here. Woke up to a completely red sky and smoke everywhere. Had to pack all my pets and belongings and now I'm waiting to see if I have to evacuate.
Didn't even know you were in that area, stay safe Kpop. I could smell the smoke during my drive through Vallejo this morning.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
****, everything is on fire up here. Woke up to a completely red sky and smoke everywhere. Had to pack all my pets and belongings and now I'm waiting to see if I have to evacuate.

TWC had caller from Napa/CalFire on this morning. Looking really bad.

Fire is no longer a "season", but all year round. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->