GDT: #1 Devils vs Islanders: First of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Fresh

I'm Back Baby!
Sep 11, 2010
Ottawa, ON
So it appears I jumped the gun on this. I'm sorry my loves <3. Many people are very mad that I made this not only early, but instead of cj225. I called up Lance Armstrong and asked him to secretly dope the team so this jynx doesn't go terribly wrong.
I hope he got my voice mail.
Love you guys.
Don't be mad

Hockey's back!
So are our marvelous GDT's!
:devils :isles
Our New Jersey Devils @ New York Islanders
Saturday, January 19, 2013
7:00 PM ET @ Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum
TV: MSG+ & MSG+2

1234295418_hermione%20kiss.gif

LGD!

I'll update the lines as they become available.
If you have links let me know.

Rich Chere ‏@Ledger_NJDevils
Devils lines: Zubrus-Zajac-Kovalchuk; Tedenby-Elias-Clarkson; Carter-Gionta-Bernier; Matteau-Josefson-Janssen

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
Devils D pairs: Salvador-Zidlicky; Greene-Fayne; Tallinder-Volchenkov. Goalie: Brodeur (vs. Nabokov).
r

Last edited:

D Fresh

I'm Back Baby!
Sep 11, 2010
Ottawa, ON
Are we doing the first goal predictions again this year?

EDIT:Where's that cat in the window gif I love so much?

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
Won't be at the Mausoleum but I'll be there in spirit - watching from a bar in Jersey with a Devils jersey on.

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
Last time the Devils won an opening day game was in 2008. Against the Islanders.

I think they're more than due to go 1-0 on the season. Early GDT or not.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
As long as Nilsson isnt playing we are in good shape
Or that rotten corpse DP. Last time we played him he shut us out after the Isles break a 14 game losing streak against us. Who can forget the MLK matinee 3 years ago too where he shut us out! In fact 3 of his last 4 shutouts have comes against us, and they span over 5 years which is an eternity for that trash can.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
It's the Islanders. They always play us tough, but we know we're probably better than them.

Of course, if we lose the board will have a meltdown.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't have much faith in what this team looks like for tomorrow night. I expected Butler to be in too, but we saw what happened there. We don't even look like a 2 line team barely. And CBGB look like they might be our third line tomorrow night which I like their chances if they can get something going.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Zajac gets the first. In fact I can see this game being reminiscent of the first game in 10/11. Zajac, and Kovy's line scoring 2 goals early, and then losing 3 or 4 to 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad