GDT: 1/7/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
LOL Where have you been all this time?! We need more people who don't take the game so seriously and crack a few jokes

1130-428x600.jpg

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Geez, what a great period. Yanni absolutely smoked Tatar, and Point still put a pretty good hurtin' on Larkin despite the fact that Larkin had Mantha in there to block punches for him. What a joke that was.

Just gotta give 'em more of the same in P2 and P3.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
It’s rare that I really don’t expect the Lightning to win. Last time I felt that way was the BTB @pit. That one didn’t end well. I don’t expect tonight to go well either. Team is not playing well, 3rd G in net and playing consecutive nights.

Hope I’m wrong

Domingue hopefully isn't gonna be the 3rd Goalie for very long. He played in a starter role for Arizona multiple times and always did very well with Smith out. He's just struggled as a backup but to be 2nd goalie behind Smith in Arizona is kind of the worst job in the whole NHL. Budaj also had one strong season but that was behind a defensively strong LA Kings squad. Domingue is a lot better than Budaj, just has to get it together mentally. Has been playing very well for the Crunch and I'm happy to see him do well. I still love watching him. One of the most exciting goalies in my view. Good size, terrific mobility and catching right. Very good technique. If he improves his rebound control and puck tracking then he could still turn out to be a good one.

Btw: Gotta love Girardi and Point. Like the angry version of Point as long as he doesn't get hurt.
Girardi is just such a smart player. That's why I always liked him as a player. Classic shot blocking shutdown guy but has the instinct and skillset to do stuff like that when he's getting a chance. Love it.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
In defense of Domingue we are playing well tonight. A little bad luck sprung the 2 on 0 against us and he saved it. A lot to be satisfied with but I'd like to think Budaj would've had a shutout til now too

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
In defense of Domingue we are playing well tonight. A little bad luck sprung the 2 on 0 against us and he saved it. A lot to be satisfied with but I'd like to think Budaj would've had a shutout til now too

Maybe, maybe not. He's let in one or two weak ones in just about every game he's played this season.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm all for standing up for each other but it's time to use the energy to get the offense going.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->