GDT: 1/7/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Detroit

WhoozYerrDaddy

May 5, 2004
3-1-1 on this road trip. Not too bad. We just didn't look good against Montreal and Ottawa but 7/10 points eint bad boys.

Not all that long ago, we would have been doing handstands and turning cartwheels over a 3-1-1 road trip. Including the dreaded 3 game eastern Canada swing.

Now it's "not too bad.' 'ain't too bad." "I'll take it."

My, how times have changed.

But, I'll take it.

Reactions: T REX

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Why the week off?

All teams have something called a bye week, a couple of days off away from hockey to spend how they please. They all had it last season as well and while I’m not sure why I think it’s a good idea for the players to get some rest and spend a few days with families and friends.

TampaJay

Jan 16, 2016
So Domingue have to clear waivers also?
The way I understand the rules, if a player is called up to replace a player that was put on IR, he doesn't have to clear waivers to get sent back down, but he has to go down as soon as the player he is replacing comes off IR. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
3-1-1 isn't a bad road trip by any means. Just sucks you left 3 points on the table against arguably the two worst teams on the trip. Could've been a 10 point road trip after back to back shutouts of the two good teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->