1/3 of the players will cross...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryz

Dec 24, 2004
Canada
reckoning said:
Are you Eklund?
Obviously not. And I know a few more guys in the PA, I just don't talk to them on a regular basis. Even if I was Eklund, I wouldn't be able to get any good quotes or rumors from these guys because they don't know anything more about whats going on than we do. I'd actually say that I have had a lot more info on the current situation over the last 6 months than they have. And they are PA members for heavens sake.

kerrly

May 16, 2004
Regina
ryz said:
Obviously not. And I know a few more guys in the PA, I just don't talk to them on a regular basis. Even if I was Eklund, I wouldn't be able to get any good quotes or rumors from these guys because they don't know anything more about whats going on than we do. I'd actually say that I have had a lot more info on the current situation over the last 6 months than they have. And they are PA members for heavens sake.

I have to agree with you there 100%. I have some friends that are PA members, and they are just as uniformed as most of us, and in some cases more-so.

mackdogs*

Levitate said:
to everyone predicting how many players will cross, what percentage, etc...

can you give me some winning lottery numbers cuz you *must* have some kind of magical crystal ball that allows you to see into the future...or maybe you can read hundreds of minds and know what all the NHLPA members think. either way, I want me some of that!

:shakehead

seriously...it makes me laugh when people firmly state that X amount of players will cross, blah blah blah. You have no clue how many would and how many wouldn't, not even a tiny clue.
What part of speculation don't you understand?
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad