• Vasilevskiy

• Quick

• Rinne

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
Up to now? Vasilevskiy without a doubt. Fleury, Quick, and Crawford are all in a position to challenge (should they stay healthy enough to keep playing). Anyone outside of those 4 is probably a long shot at this point in time -- the next guys on the list have a lot of ground to make up.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Vasi, Quick, Crawford.

What's the case for Bob right now? Genuinely asking, I plead ignorance. He could be up there.

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
Up to now? Vasilevskiy without a doubt. Fleury, Quick, and Crawford are all in a position to challenge (should they stay healthy enough to keep playing). Anyone outside of those 4 is probably a long shot at this point in time -- the next guys on the list have a lot of ground to make up.

I wouldn't give Fleury much of a chance. He's unlikely to get 50 starts and would probably have to maintain pretty close to his current ridiculous numbers to make up for his lack of games.

b1e9a8r5s

Feb 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Voted Crow, and then just looked and saw Vas had posted 2 shutouts in his last two and his numbers are by far the best now, whoops.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Voted Crow, and then just looked and saw Vas had posted 2 shutouts in his last two and his numbers are by far the best now, whoops.

:laugh: good lord

vas.JPG

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Carter Hutton AINEC ( :sarcasm:?)

But seriously, Vasilevskiy has to be the favorite currently. Bobrovsky and Andersen should get serious consideration. It's disappointing that neither are voting options. Rask and Gibson have been fantastic too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad