GDT: 1, 2, 3, Go Pens Go - Game 3 Penguins @ Philly @ 15:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
It’s humourous watching this series knowing that Giroux outscored Crosby by like 15 points in the regular season.

Hockey Freak 7

Kris Letang to another team. GOAT CROSBY 4 HART
Apr 1, 2018
Sid has been dominant this series and all year vs Philly. If they can't figure out how to stop him they aren't stopping us.
Yes. He won’t be stop.. really the whole team..
I know he will continue to be dominant every series.. I feel it with Jake as well.. I just want Sid to stay healthy.. only worry is consistent RW with Sid and Jake..

Geno as well he just stop being hard on puck sometimes maybe it’s because Hornqvist isn’t there. I love Geno and Kessel together but they happen to take time with each other from their chemistry to form back I guess..

Reactions: Pancakes

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The only thing about having a trash of a fourth line defensively is that you want them to mostly play at the end here up so much and leave Sid and G etc on the bench. Prefer them not playing 20 min a night...

Who took that stupid penalty!

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
The lack of cheering after that power play announcement in the arena just fills me with joy.

Reactions: KIRK

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
What in God's name was Sheahan thinking there. When is passing the puck into your crease ever a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->