Injury Report: 1/10 DeMelo

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Heed is only going to get as much of a chance as Schlemko allows with his injury. I thought he did well in his first NHL game.

I am honestly not sure what to make of that 1st start. He timed his pinches well and then there were a few times the puck bounced over his stick while in our own zone. He was ok considering we were playing on a back-to-back with 5D and that it was his first game. But honestly, I think Mueller has looked good enough this year that Heed may not get that much of a chance to show what he can do.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Knew it was a broken wrist. Hopefully we get a good long look at Heed but who knows how long Schlemko's gonna be out for.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
I think this means that DeMelo won't count as one of the two "required exposures" anymore (he'll still be exposed but won't hit the 40 game mark), so this makes things interesting.

Heal soon DeMelo!

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I think this means that DeMelo won't count as one of the two "required exposures" anymore (he'll still be exposed but won't hit the 40 game mark), so this makes things interesting.

Heal soon DeMelo!

8 weeks from today brings it to march 10th. And he needs 11 games to reach the mark. And there would still be 16 games left.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
8 weeks from today brings it to march 10th. And he needs 11 games to reach the mark. And there would still be 16 games left.

Oh your right. I forgot he played 45 games last year. I thought it was a much smaller number. It will be interesting to see what they do down the stretch (and whether they play him or not).

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Oh your right. I forgot he played 45 games last year. I thought it was a much smaller number. It will be interesting to see what they do down the stretch (and whether they play him or not).

Suddenly on March 1, someone who looks suspiciously like Raffi Torres in a ski mask goes all Tanya Harding on DeMelo's knee, forcing him to miss the rest of the season.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
That sucks hope he doesn't have long term issues like Boyle did (I know they're two different injuries.)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad