05' Draft in the show next year

Chaos

And the winner is...
Sep 2, 2003
TX
Perttu Lindgren has an outside shot of making the Stars, although I think its likely he plays in Finland one more year.

X-SHARKIE

Devin Setoguchi had a big camp for the Sharks last season, almost made the team but the Sharks decided that he would hit a wall about mid way through the season and was one of the final cuts last year.

He then went on to dominate the Dub last year and was given high remarks by everyone who seen him play, especially with his play in the playoffs where he nearly averaged a goal a game on a struggling Saskatoon team.

If Setoguchi comes to camp with some more beef on him then last season, expect him by all acounts to be on the Sharks.

Iron Balls McGinty

Aug 5, 2005
Its pretty safe to say that Gilbert Brule will be playing in Columbus next season. If it wasn't for the injury bug, he probably would have been here all season this past year.

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Rmac22 said:
I doubt it. Not if he plays like he did in the second half of this year.
You do realize he was injured pretty much the entire 2nd half right? He looked great at Canucks camp last year, was great at the World Juniors, I think the Canucks have more of that kind of Bourdon to look forward to since he'll be healthy again.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
Pouliot definitely...unless Boogaard gets injured Kassian will never be a Wild player (hopefully) GO BOOGIE MAN! GO!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->