Post-Game Talk: Start spreadin' the news I'm leavin' today I want to be a part of it New York, New York

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Swaggy Barky Tank
Cuz Benny Chucky
Luo Lundy Rhino
Lomby Steny ERod

Hopefully

Gadjo is getting the Smith treatment this postseason, break glass in case of emergency, lol
Mo says he just swapping out the wings on line 4.
But, that doesn’t mean he won’t tweak it some before game time.
Or as the game progresses.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Two more thoughts we absolutely need to get out of our zone when we have the puck. I feel Bostons main source of confidently stopping us is not letting us get started.

And I think Rhienhart steps up tonight in a big way. Chucky and Barky just need to set him up in front of the net and Swayman works harder. Verhege needs a straight line to the net and Swayman has to work. Panther Hockey at its best.
On Defense stop the power play and finish the checks and make them make mistakes.

Reactions: pantherbot

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Yeah just texted coach
he just sent me a fax, Okposo has the C now
Bob was great on Tuesday. The rest of the team except for Barkov, Reinhart and Forsling declined to show up.
really was, 2nd goal was borderline GI (although i agree with it standing) but still, prob bostons best effort offensively outside of game 1 and only let in 2.

I think bob plays better the higher the shots are, all these low shot attempt games i dont think he plays his best (im not blaming him at all), but he definitely shines when hes facing 30+

Edit: well any goalie does but Bob turns on another gear

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida

Bob showing Ekblad how to skate faster.

We good.

Ekblad looks slimmer there
F93A7BBA-5BE8-45BA-8D94-393905210226.jpeg

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
@ucanthanzalthetruth already panicking. Bad news folks
I mean what I said on my post last page, they would've been swept by the Rags if they lose to Boston so why would I be upset they lost round 2? Like blowing 3-1 would suck but it'd mean the team wasn't as good as we thought, it's not as though the Bruins are Cup favorites. But we'll be fine :)

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
I'll be watching the first period and will try to make it to the end of the second. I have to admit to nerves though and hope that the last game was us letting our foot off of the gas and allowing Boston to play more their style. But then, as we've seen, just because we're better and will probably continue to outplay them doesn't mean that we'll win...

GO CATS!!
No your sposed to turn off. We win when that happens

• Haha
Reactions: IdleTraveller

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad