äänitorvi

matti87

May 7, 2006
miten sen kuuluisan latvialaisten äänitorven saisi haluisin sen saada fanikäyttöön mutta en tiedä mistä tai miten kysyisin kaikki osoiteet ja avut olis tarpeen :shakehead

Padawan

Former power tripper
Dec 31, 2002
Jyvaskyla, Finland
www.jypht.fi
matti87 said:
miten sen kuuluisan latvialaisten äänitorven saisi haluisin sen saada fanikäyttöön mutta en tiedä mistä tai miten kysyisin kaikki osoiteet ja avut olis tarpeen :shakehead
Kirjoita englanniksi, koska se on palstan säännöissä. And the same in english... Please write in english because it's required by the boards rules.

Esko6

Sep 14, 2004
Finland
Padawan said:
Kirjoita englanniksi, koska se on palstan säännöissä. And the same in english... Please write in english because it's required by the boards rules.

Well, yesterday he tried to ask this question and no-one understood, so I think it is better to write in finnish and have someone translate it.

Translated: Where can I get the kind of horn the Latvian fans use?

Talentless Practise*

If you don't know anyone currently in Latvia, you'll have to go yourself. Not a big deal actually.

Padawan

Former power tripper
Dec 31, 2002
Jyvaskyla, Finland
www.jypht.fi
Oh, btw... It's not allowed to use these kind of horns in icehalls in Finland. Well, at least during sm-liiga games. For someone who doesn't understand finnish he asked where he could find the same type of horns that Latvians use during games for same purpose.

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Matti, you're better off asking that question at Jatkoaika.com

Panopticon

Apr 20, 2004
Helsinki
Jussi said:
He can't, unless he's already registered there. They're not taking new people for now (possibly this year).

Plus they kick people out for the stupidest reasons anyway.

(So my finnish may be a bit poor but it's not like I offended anyone.. :))

Panopticon

Apr 20, 2004
Helsinki
Jussi said:
Sound like you're one of those kicked out people... ;)

Yes, and there was never any explanation given at all. And because I was new it was a permanent ban. I only posted two posts there and I looked through them both and didn't see anything worth a permanent ban. Not even worth a warning.

But hey, I'm past that. I don't like writing in Finnish anyways... It's kinda funny, it's the only language I speak better than I write.

Talentless Practise*

And to be fair to jatkoaika, its quite the jungle these days when there's nothing happening in sm-liiga and people just jauhaa skeidaa all the time so it's okay not to take new members for a while.

Edit. NightScout: They are quite strict about the written language there.

NewBlood

Sep 8, 2005
I don't speak finnish, but just for the records :

For the sake of the mods, this one especially, please make all posts in Game Day Threads in English.

Why you may ask? Well, in my case, I'm a unilingual anglophone. Can't speak any other language. Hell, have a hard enough time with my one language. I don't want to have to spend my time asking those posters who speak Russian or Finnish or Swedish or whatever to translate a post just so I can check out whether someone is being cussed out or whether it's a harmless post.

So, for the sake of the mods, please post in English only in the Game Day Threads. If you'd like to post in your native tongue about one of the games, feel free to make your own thread.

Thank you for your time, and hopefully, your cooperation.

Rick Middleton

To sum up, is it prohibided or not? We had the same problem with the french language on the Montreal Canadiens boards...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->